To offer a junior program for young adults between the ages of 18 and 21 who want to play a competitive level of hockey, while still attending post secondary education or working full time. The Charleswood Hawks program avoids the substantial time and financial commitment of other junior leagues.
– Promotes a competitive opportunity for elite players in this age group on a localized geographical basis.
– Promotes the continued improvement and development of skills and abilities of both players and coaches.
– Promotes sportsmanship and teamwork on and off the ice.
– Promotes community involvement through player participation in skills camps and the APHA tournament.
– Promotes the pursuit of excellence at the individual, team and organizational level.